So… no posts in over two months. Let’s hit the high points:
- Still cancer-free – had my latest round of CT scans and X-rays this week, everything is looking good.
- Still married and working on an addition to the family.
- Another nephew is on the way (18 months ago I had none – now I have seven – almost. And a niece.)
- My mom is officially retired.
- My wife has a blog… or at least the start of one 🙂
- Thinking of buying a new car, but need to sell the Celica first (now that I finally got the “check engine” light to turn off)
- Took a couple of trips up to Chicago to visit the in-laws and hang out at the lake.
- Been trying to get back in the habit of running… it’s a struggle.
- Pluto no longer a planet? What madness is this?
- Desperately need to mow the yard.
Anything I missed Molly? 🙂